Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Meme?

So I'm somehow in a loop, but feel so far outside it. So I'm just going to do what Whiskey did.

7 cosas hacer antes de morir

1. become fluent in Spanish - it's tough when you understand most of it, but for some reason one side of the brain doesn't let the other in on the fun.
2. attain vocational security
3. stretch and be able to touch the back of my feet
4. lead as many souls to God as possible
5. allow God to lead my soul to him
6. legitimately run and touch the rim on a 10ft b-ball court
7. read as many books as all my friends have

7 Dinge, die ich nicht machen kann

1. not be in awe of the beauty of femininity
2. multiply loaves or fishes
3. write an impressive essay more than 8 pages
4. refrain from singing in the shower
5. redeem myself
6. maintain the life of anything vegetative
7. stand when people hold back laughter

7 things that attract me to my other half (going along Whiskey's lines)

1. its big toe is shorter than its neighbor
2. it always tries to compete, keeps things interesting
3. the way it cracks my fingers
4. I love how it scratches my back
5. it always inspires the song, "how am I supposed to live without you?"
6. it always inspires the response, "how will I live without you?"
7. I love how nothing can keep us apart

7 things I say

1. Uh
2. Dang it!
3. Shoot!
4. Ahh man
5. yeah?
6. ooh ooh
7. hhhckkow are eh yoo eh doins?

7 books I love

1. Manalive - Chesterton
2. Mere Christianity - Lewis
3. Brothers Karamazov - Dostoevsky
4. Purgatorio - Dante
5. Nibelungenlied - anonymous
6. LOTR - Trio
7. Parzival - die deutsche Version - Wolfram von Echenbach

7 movies I love (keep in mind, I'm an 80s man)

1. Goonies
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Tombstone (I liked it first Whiskey!)
4. I Confess (Hitchcock)
5. Rocky 1, 2 or 3
6. Back to the Future 1
7. La Bamba

7 people to meme (at this point everyone's been taken!!!) - Like everyone else, here's 4

1. Ladybird
2. My Lady Tongue
3. Flannery
4. Whiskey

**Addendum**
Where I come from "meme" is usually part of a much longer phrase, "to make memes," which is a euphemism for sleep. Usually at around age 2 or 3 it's customary to hear an aunt or uncle say, "come on mijo, you want to go and make memes?" Just thought you'd all like to know.

4 comments:

Clashing Symbol said...

Test Tag

lord_sebastian_flyte said...

So...you're the type that is first to post on your own blog...aha.

Most entertaining in desplaying author's creativity: part three.

lord_sebastian_flyte said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whiskey said...

Meme.
See also Internet Phenomenon.