Monday, February 13, 2006

Plight of the Humble Plea

Can I just say that starting a blog page is probably not the smartest thing to do in the middle of studying for one's comprehensive exams?

More to the point: learning how to do (er...maintaining, yeah that's it) what you want with it becomes an immediate distraction. I feel rest assured that at least one whiskey drinker knows "mein kampf." Rest assured though I may be, to the "happy few" that have mumbled through this post, something more substantial is on the horizon.

But until then...check out the link on my sidebar to "Bill Powell is Alive." He's a good friend of mine from undergrad days, who never lets down with his humor or wit.

Pace!

3 comments:

windmilltilter said...

Wow, Uniter, Hitler and Shakespeare in one post. That's quite a range of allusion. Next it will be star-crossed fuhrer's taking their life...wait a second...

Whiskey said...

Who's Uniter? Shocked, shocked, I know, but I still don't know.

I do know your struggle. Though its not that struggle, windmilltiller. It's the damnitIcantdothisanymorejustletmeblog struggle.

M' Lady's Topsail said...

Way to 'clash', Mr. Symbol. :)